Strange Problem

Arpan

I am working on Windows 2000 Professional. Due to some reasons, I had to
re-install it. There is one particular ASP application named Track. The
problem is I am able to visit only some of the pages in this application
(using hyperlinks) but am not able to visit the rest of the pages by
clicking hyperlinks (a user has to login first as 'admin' to get into the
site). For e.g. there is a page named Maint.asp which has many hyperlinks.
When I click a link in this page, I am not able to go forward; neither a
script timeout error (set to 90 seconds) gets generated. The page remains
static at Maint.asp though the status bar in IE shows that it is proceeding
ahead. This problem is happening only with the links in Maint.asp but not
with the links in any other page in this application. What could be the
problem? Please note that before re-installing Win2K Pro on my system, I
didn't face any such problems.

Thanks,

Arpan