    Is there anyone who can explain this to me?

    Thanks

    Peter

    pezas, Nov 19, 2003

  2. pezas wrote:
    > Hi there.
    >
    > Im trying to analyze an xmlfile.
    > And I didnt get far before I found a strange tag.
    >
    > Below is the tag I cant understand what it does or means.
    > I appears directly after the xmltag <?xml version="1.0" and so on...
    >
    > <?NET SND="IMPLIED" REC="SE00327645000" MSGTYPE="NETCAST"?>
    >
    > Is there anyone who can explain this to me?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Peter

    This type of tag is called /processing instruction/. It holds some type
    of information for the application it is intended for. It shouldn't be
    too difficult to understand if you know what application it is for.
    Usually NET should be the application name. If you find out what app it
    is for, someone may be able to give you more help.

    Thomas

    Thomas Jollans, Nov 19, 2003

  3. pezas

    pezas Guest

    Thomas Jollans <> wrote in message news:<bpfjeh$7ru$01$-online.com>...
    > pezas wrote:
    > > Hi there.
    > >
    > > Im trying to analyze an xmlfile.
    > > And I didnt get far before I found a strange tag.
    > >
    > > Below is the tag I cant understand what it does or means.
    > > I appears directly after the xmltag <?xml version="1.0" and so on...
    > >
    > > <?NET SND="IMPLIED" REC="SE00327645000" MSGTYPE="NETCAST"?>
    > >
    > > Is there anyone who can explain this to me?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Peter

    > This type of tag is called /processing instruction/. It holds some type
    > of information for the application it is intended for. It shouldn't be
    > too difficult to understand if you know what application it is for.
    > Usually NET should be the application name. If you find out what app it
    > is for, someone may be able to give you more help.
    >
    > Thomas

    Aha! :)

    Well, thank you Thomas for your fast reply.

    Peter.

    Peter.

    pezas, Nov 19, 2003