    input is white as it should.

    Any guess where to find the fault?

    / Rolf

    Rolf Rosenquist, Oct 5, 2005

  2. Google toolbar.

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Oct 5, 2005

  3. Googling could only find tips on how to DO the coloring of input fields. But
    I have not written any code whatsoever for that, but got one field colored.
    My problem is how to take something away that is not there.

    Or do you mean that the Google toolbar in itself is the problem? If so, do
    you know how to delete it? Cause I can´t find where.

    / Rolf

    "Ray Costanzo [MVP]" <my first name at lane 34 dot commercial> skrev i
    meddelandet news:%...

    Rolf Rosenquist, Oct 5, 2005
  4. Yes, the toolbar itself, although I imagine other such products do the same
    thing. The Google toolbar, iIrc, has a setting, which is on by default. It
    will highlight fields that it can auto-fill for you from identity
    information you've provided. Like, if you setup your name and address in
    your Google toolbar settings, it will offer to autofill fields when it
    thinks that's what they're asking for. I think this is how it works anyway.
    I may be confusing it with Roboform.

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Oct 5, 2005
  5. Thanks Ray, that was it.
    BTW do you also know how to delete the bar? I got it unknown to me by
    installing the Earth program.

    Rolf Rosenquist, Oct 6, 2005