Strange Treeview question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by David Lucus, Sep 23, 2003.

  1. David Lucus

    David Lucus Guest

    This is probally something simple but I am not understanding. I am using
    the treeview and I would like for the hover style to be equal to the default
    style on certain nodes. Here is the code I am using:

    Dim CSSCol As New CssCollection
    Dim csscol2 As New CssCollection

    CSSCol.Add("font-size", "large")
    CSSCol.Add("color", "black")
    CSSCol.Add("background", "transparent")
    csscol2.Add("font-size", "large")
    csscol2.Add("color", "black")
    csscol2.Add("background", "transparent")
    tn.DefaultStyle = CSSCol
    tn.HoverStyle = csscol2

    Problem is I am having is when I hover over the node, the text is turning a
    silver color. Can any please tell me where I have gone wrong?

    David

    David Lucus, Sep 23, 2003