    the site. Can anyone point me to a good tutorial?

    Many thanks!
    star

    star green, Oct 26, 2004

  2. star green

    Neal Guest

    Neal, Oct 26, 2004

  3. In article <nihfd.5123$kr4.4410@trnddc01>, says...
    > I'm making a website for a singer and will need to put streaming audio on
    > the site. Can anyone point me to a good tutorial?

    google "streaming audio tutorial"?
    --
    -=*Tn*=-

    Travis Newbury, Oct 26, 2004
  4. star green

    star green Guest

    "Travis Newbury" <> wrote in message
    > In article <nihfd.5123$kr4.4410@trnddc01>, says...
    >> I'm making a website for a singer and will need to put streaming audio on
    >> the site. Can anyone point me to a good tutorial?

    > google "streaming audio tutorial"?
    > --
    > -=*Tn*=-

    yeah but a lot of them are very out of date

    star green, Oct 26, 2004
  5. star green

    star green Guest

    "Neal" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 00:57:55 GMT, star green <> wrote:
    >
    >> I'm making a website for a singer and will need to put streaming audio on
    >> the site. Can anyone point me to a good tutorial?

    > http://www.spartanicus.utvinternet.ie/streaming.htm

    Thanks Neal, I'll check it out.

    Here's another question: does anyone have any resources for putting a player
    on the site? I'm not sure we want to do this, but we're considering all our
    options. For example, something like the player on this page:
    http://myspace.com/jas

    Thanks again!
    star

    star green, Oct 26, 2004
  6. star green

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html star green said:

    > Here's another question: does anyone have any resources for putting a player
    > on the site?

    just link to the file so the visitor can decide to play it if they want
    to and in their preferred player.

    --
    brucie{display:nude;}

    brucie, Oct 26, 2004
  7. star green

    Spartanicus Guest

    Spartanicus, Oct 26, 2004
  8. star green

    star green Guest

    "star green" <> wrote in message
    > I'm making a website for a singer and will need to put streaming audio on
    > the site. Can anyone point me to a good tutorial?
    >
    > Many thanks!
    > star

    Thanks to everyone who answered me! Much appreciated.

    After much consideration & research, we've decided to use Wimpy Player for
    streaming audio. (www.wimpyplayer.com)

    all best,
    star

    star green, Oct 27, 2004