streaming audio tutorial?

star green

I'm making a website for a singer and will need to put streaming audio on
the site. Can anyone point me to a good tutorial?

Many thanks!
star

Travis Newbury

I'm making a website for a singer and will need to put streaming audio on
the site. Can anyone point me to a good tutorial?

google "streaming audio tutorial"?

brucie

In alt.html star green said:
Here's another question: does anyone have any resources for putting a player
on the site?

just link to the file so the visitor can decide to play it if they want
to and in their preferred player.

star green

star green said:
I'm making a website for a singer and will need to put streaming audio on
the site. Can anyone point me to a good tutorial?

Many thanks!
star

Thanks to everyone who answered me! Much appreciated.

After much consideration & research, we've decided to use Wimpy Player for
streaming audio. (www.wimpyplayer.com)

all best,
star