streaming files, but then deleting the cached file from the client computer?

Andy B

I need to stream mp3 files from the website straight into the client
computers media player (whatever the player is). I need to be able to
mask/hide the mp3 files identity/existance so it most likely wont be found
(security measure to keep pirating of songs). Anybody know how this works?

Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]

I'm not aware that players of embedded (in a web page) streaming mp3s have
any kind of "File /Save" capability. However, many browsers cache the
streamed files in their temporary files folder and therefore it is very easy
for an informed user to view and copy these files (e.g. Tools/Internet
options/Settings/View Files) so you may be up against a real challenge.

-- Peter
Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com