    like this:�

    Does anyone know how to fix it?

    Thanks in advance

    Leon, Mar 4, 2008

  2. Check and make sure it's a real apostrophe. Some programs create those curly
    apostrophies, which come from a font and aren't ASCII values. In this case
    they can sometimes appear as a block, which denotes an unknown binary
    character.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - Expression

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Mar 4, 2008

  3. Leon

    bruce barker Guest

    you should xlate it to "

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Mar 4, 2008
  4. Leon

    Leon Guest

    Mark, thanks for your reply.

    Actualy sometimes it's a real apostrophe, sometimes it's a spanish stress
    mark.
    Some of our web pages in spanish. What should I do in this case?

    Leon, Mar 4, 2008
  5. Leon

    Leon Guest

    Thanks Bruce.

    The problem is that some of our webpages (htm files) in spanish.
    Do you know how to fix this problem?

    Leon, Mar 4, 2008