Streaming Media ASP.Net Website with VB.Net Code.

teejayem

Hi,

I am new to asp.net

I am wanting to embed windows media player into my website and play
media files using vb.net code.

I was able to do this with the windows media player control using a
normal windows application but this type of control isn't available as
a web control I don't think.

I have found the following link which enabled me to play music through
my website using asp.net and c# but is there an easy way to do this
using vb.net code?

I appreciate any responses.

tom.

teejayem

Hi,

I am new to asp.net

I am wanting to embed windows media player into my website and play
media files using vb.net code.

I was able to do this with the windows media player control using a
normal windows application but this type of control isn't available as
a web control I don't think.

I have found the following link which enabled me to play music through
my website using asp.net and c# but is there an easy way to do this
using vb.net code?

I appreciate any responses.

tom.

sorry, this is the link