Streaming Media ASP.Net Website with VB.Net Code.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by teejayem@gmail.com, Jun 26, 2007.

    I am new to asp.net

    I am wanting to embed windows media player into my website and play
    media files using vb.net code.

    I was able to do this with the windows media player control using a
    normal windows application but this type of control isn't available as
    a web control I don't think.

    I have found the following link which enabled me to play music through
    my website using asp.net and c# but is there an easy way to do this
    using vb.net code?

    I appreciate any responses.

    tom.

    , Jun 26, 2007

    On 26 Jun, 13:59, "" <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am new to asp.net
    >
    > I am wanting to embed windows media player into my website and play
    > media files using vb.net code.
    >
    > I was able to do this with the windows media player control using a
    > normal windows application but this type of control isn't available as
    > a web control I don't think.
    >
    > I have found the following link which enabled me to play music through
    > my website using asp.net and c# but is there an easy way to do this
    > using vb.net code?
    >
    > I appreciate any responses.
    >
    > tom.

    sorry, this is the link