Streaming MJPEG to browser

Jay Douglas

Hello all.

I have an MJPEG on a remote web cam that I am able using the System.Net
facilities in the FCL. However, I am having a hard time streaming the MJPEG
to the browser. I'm trying to figure out a way to basically keep the byte
buffer flowing to the browser.

Any resources or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Jay Douglas

Steve,

Thanks for the input, unfortunately it seems as if media player activex
control doesn't handle MJPEG.

I guess i'll need to keep digging.