streaming mp3

the idiot

i want to stream some mp3 stuff using a m3u redirector file thingy....
would this work for folk viewing with a mac...?

the above is about as technical as i can get so please try not to use too
much jargon in the answer or i will just end up crying in the corner..

thank you very much

Spartanicus

the idiot said:
erm what does this bit mean.. pardon my ignorance
"It's advisable to append a CR/LF after the url in the m3u file as this
seems to improve reliability for some clients"

Hit enter after the url so that there is a blank line beneath the url.

Btw, please configure your news client to remove sigs or do so manually
when following up.

the idiot

Spartanicus said:
Hit enter after the url so that there is a blank line beneath the url.

Btw, please configure your news client to remove sigs or do so manually
when following up.
okee normally i do get rid of sigs but i thought seeing as youd taken the
bother to put it there that it was impolite... hehe.
but thanks for the help sir.

the idiot

Spartanicus said:
Not your problem.
tis just that (in my ignorant way) i was reading somewhere that macs try to
download the redirect file instead of letting it redirect.. unless i was
reading it wrong. anyway thanks again.