    reference on the subject?

    Thanks in advance

    David
    David Poundall, Nov 17, 2005

  2. David Poundall

    NavyJay Guest

    NavyJay, Nov 17, 2005

  3. I need to be able to do this on the fly within a WX frame. I think I
    have found it though. There is a resize function in the image class in
    the _core code of wxPython. All I have to do now is learn how to
    access the bugger. Syntax anyone ??
    David Poundall, Nov 17, 2005
  4. David Poundall

    Larry Bates Guest

    Python Imaging Library (PIL) can size bitmaps. I use
    it to create thumbnails or to size bitmaps quite often.
    There may be a "wxPython" built-in for this also, but
    I don't know what it would be.

    -Larry Bates

    Larry Bates, Nov 17, 2005