String Replace single quote with \'

jacky

Any way to replace a String with single quote with \' ?
e.g. June's Menu --> June\'s Menu

Thanks
June

VisionSet

jacky said:
Any way to replace a String with single quote with \' ?
e.g. June's Menu --> June\'s Menu

June\\'s Menu

Single quote is irrelevent, unless I'm misunderstanding you.

jAnO!

jacky said:
Any way to replace a String with single quote with \' ?
e.g. June's Menu --> June\'s Menu

Thanks
June

check API.

Class String, method replaceAll

Alan Moore

Any way to replace a String with single quote with \' ?
e.g. June's Menu --> June\'s Menu

Thanks
June

str = str.replaceAll("'", "\\\\'");

The backslash serves as an escape character both for Java String
literals and for the replacement string, so you have to use four of
them to make one appear in the output.