string tokenize...

Sree

As we know we have string tokenizer in java,how can we tokenize
strings in a text file or an e-mail and compare them with the words or
strings in database
Can some one give me the exact code for the process

Robert Klemme

As we know we have string tokenizer in java,how can we tokenize
strings in a text file or an e-mail and compare them with the words or
strings in database
Can some one give me the exact code for the process

Probably not, for various reasons. One of them being that this is a
discussion forum and not a free implementation service. Please show
what you have and where you have problems. Then we can come up with
feedback.

Kind regards

robert