String.ToUpper

Kerri

Hi,

I have a string 'hello world'

I can UCase my string using String.ToUpper

Is there anyway to just UCase teh first letter ofe ach
word?

Thanks,
Keeri.

Jerry III

Define word. Is McDonald's one word? So would the proper casing be
Mcdonald's? And O'Hare would be O'hare? Or should it be Mcdonald'S and
O'Hare (words separated by non-alpha characters instead of white space
characters).

The short answer is - no. It will all depend on your definition of word.

Jerry