Strings as parameters/arguments to a function

Joe Wright

Emmanuel said:
Agreed.

Note that memmove() is expansive. Only needed when there is overlapping.

Dolly Parton's bodice is expansive. A drink at Crazy Horse is expensive.

I love Paris. Tell me again when the French leave town. July? :=)

Emmanuel Delahaye

Joe Wright wrote on 01/05/05 :
Dolly Parton's bodice is expansive. A drink at Crazy Horse is expensive.

Lol! Well noticed.
I love Paris. Tell me again when the French leave town. July? :=)

The good period is mid-July to mid-August.

--
Emmanuel

I once asked an expert COBOL programmer, how to
declare local variables in COBOL, the reply was:
"what is a local variable?"