Strnge characters causing compilation error

tom_burrow

hi,

i am hoping that someone may be able to help me... i have been writing
vb.net pages using visual web developer. they all work fine locally
however when i upload to the server i get the following error:

Compiler Error Message: BC30037: Character is not valid.

it looks as if some strange characters have been added to the end of
every line of code causing the script to error. see the page here:
http://www.albamclothing.com/register.aspx

doe anyone know what may cause this? or even better how to get rid of
them?

many thanks

Rod Makin

It may be the strange return character that word puts in, Ive only seen this
when moving from a windows environment to a unix environment before, but if
there is some sort of FTP going on when youre uploading I'd suggest putting
the FTP client in BINARY mode before uploading...

Regards

Rod