    Anyone know any good sites that goes throughhow to do this
    step by step?

    Thanks,

    C, Nov 5, 2003

  2. Sure, here's a useful link straight from the horse's mouth:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ide/html/cpconassigningassemblystrongname.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Nov 5, 2003

  3. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ide/html/cpconassigningassemblystrongname.asp

    --
    Chris Jackson
    Software Engineer

    Chris Jackson, Nov 5, 2003
  4. Search for al.exe on your hard drive.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Nov 6, 2003