    | is something to be enthusiastic about. (Einstein) |
    | -bonn.de __@/' www.gabrielzachmann.org |
    \-------------------------------------------------------------------------/

    Gabriel Zachmann, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Gabriel Zachmann wrote:

    > On
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programming_language
    >
    > I read that Python is a strongly typed language,
    > while C++ is regarded a weakly typed language in that article.
    >
    > Could somebody please explain to me why Python is a more strongly typed
    > language than C++?
    >
    > All pointers and insights will be highly appreciated,
    > Gabriel.

    This may give the answer:
    http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?StronglyTyped

    Thomas

    Thomas =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kr=FCger?=, Oct 20, 2004

  3. Gabriel Zachmann

    Terry Reedy Guest

    "Gabriel Zachmann" <-bonn.de> wrote in message
    > On
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programming_language
    >
    > I read that Python is a strongly typed language,
    > while C++ is regarded a weakly typed language in that article.
    >
    > Could somebody please explain to me why Python is a more strongly typed
    > language than C++?
    >
    > All pointers and insights will be highly appreciated,

    There have been past discussions in this newsgroup that you may be able to
    find with Google.

    Terry J. Reedy

    Terry Reedy, Oct 20, 2004
  4. Gabriel Zachmann

    Andy Baker Guest

    Andy Baker, Oct 20, 2004
  5. > There have been past discussions in this newsgroup that you may be able to
    > find with Google.

    indeed (blush)
    thanks a lot!

    gabriel