Structured exception

Rolf Magnus

George2 said:
Hello everyone,

I am learning structured exception from,

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms681409(VS.85).aspx

I read a couple of links from MSDN, but still confused what is
structured exception, what is the differences between structure
exception and our normal C++ exception, like bad_alloc and various
user define exception?

Standard C++ doesn't define the term "structured exception" at all. It is
specific to Windows and to the Microsoft compiler, so you should ask in a
newsgroup about that. Here we only talk C++ as defined by the ISO/IEC 14882
standard.