Structured programming

Ganesh

Hi,

I have some general questions about structured programming. I am trying
to understand how the programs look like without structured
programming? What constitute a structured program? How has it improved
the programming in general? How did the programs look like before the
advent of structured programming?

Ganesh

Victor Bazarov

Ganesh said:
I have some general questions about structured programming. I am trying
to understand how the programs look like without structured
programming? What constitute a structured program? How has it improved
the programming in general? How did the programs look like before the
advent of structured programming?

These are not C++ language questions, and as such they are off-topic.
Try comp.programming.

?

=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Juli=E1n?= Albo

Ganesh said:
I have some general questions about structured programming. I am trying
to understand how the programs look like without structured
programming? What constitute a structured program? How has it improved
the programming in general? How did the programs look like before the
advent of structured programming?

Look for some microcomputer's magazine of the 80', and read any Basic
listing published in it. Preferably those included in 'Tricks' sections.