Structured Text or ReStructured Text Viewer

Hoang

Does anyone know of a Structured Text or ReStructured Text interactive
previewer? As you know, learning these rules and making mistakes will cause
you to iterate between editing and viewing. Has anyone working with either
types of text come across such a tool?

Hoang Do

Hoang

yes, I ran across that in my search and was very unhappy that it was only
for the Mac. I wonder if the tool was written in Python.

Hoang Do

Waldemar Osuch

Hoang said:
Does anyone know of a Structured Text or ReStructured Text interactive
previewer? As you know, learning these rules and making mistakes will cause
you to iterate between editing and viewing. Has anyone working with either
types of text come across such a tool?

Hoang Do

Look for DocFactory at http://docutils.sourceforge.net

waldemar

Dean Goodmanson

Hoang said:
Does anyone know of a Structured Text or ReStructured Text interactive
previewer?

Give Zwiki a whirl.
Your STX mileage may vary fixes/workarounds have been implemented.