Struts 1.1 URLs not working after switching modules

Discussion in 'Java' started by oscar, Dec 9, 2003.

  1. oscar

    oscar Guest

    Can anyone help me with my URL problem after switching modules?

    I have a hyperlink on a JSP in moduleA. This hyperlink will take me to
    my default module.

    to Default</a>

    The switchToDefaultModule action mapping users the SwitchAction.
    <action path="/switchToDefaultModule"
    type="org.apache.struts.actions.SwitchAction">
    </action>

    When I click on the URL, the app forwards to the JSP in the default
    module. I did a forward and not a redirect here. That JSP has a
    hyperlink that points to another action in the default module.

    But when I click on the hyperlink, the URL that is used submitted is
    "http://localhost:8080/myapp/moduleA/default.do?action=legal". I was
    expecting the URL to be
    "http://localhost:8080/myapp/default.do?action=legal". My JSP has only
    "default.do?action=legal".

    How is the prefix "http://localhost:8080/myapp/moduleA" getting
    attached to the URL for the hyperlink? And why does this URL have
    moduleA even though I am in my default module?

    It's only the URL's that are not working. The forms are getting
    submitted correctly. I have referenced several books and resources on
    the internet and I have not discovered how to fix this problem.
    oscar, Dec 9, 2003