struts 1.2.4 and strutstestcase 2.1.3

a_e_halliday

I am having difficulty with obtaining request items using
strutstestcase 2.1.3 and struts 1.2.4.

I set the following in an action class

request.setAttribute("myFavoritesForm" , frm);
request.setAttribute("test","hello");

but when I call it in a MockStrutsTestCase extended class as such.

setRequestPathInfo("/testCall");
actionPerform();

MyFavoritesForm frm = (MyFavoritesForm)
getRequest().getAttribute("myFavoritesFrm");
String test = (String) getRequest().getAttribute("test");

frm and test are always null. THis worked with strutstestcase 2.1.2 and
struts 1.1.
Is this familiar to anyone and do they know a workaround.

Thanks