[Struts] action mapping to jsp pages under WEB-INF

mlubino

I all, this is my problem.
I have a project under websphere.
I have the index.jsp page as the unique page accessible from external
browsers.
The index.jsp has a link to a page first.jsp under WEB-INF directory.
I'd like to define an action associated to the first.jsp: when I call
first.jsp I want to execute the action code and then I want to execute
a redirect to my second.jsp page.
I execute fine when I have second.jsp page outside the WEB-INF
directory at the same level of my index.jsp page but I can't execute
fine when I have second.jsp page under the WEB-INF directory at the
same level of my first.jsp page.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Lew

I all, this is my problem.
I have a project under websphere.
I have the index.jsp page as the unique page accessible from external
browsers.
The index.jsp has a link to a page first.jsp under WEB-INF directory.
I'd like to define an action associated to the first.jsp: when I call
first.jsp I want to execute the action code and then I want to execute
a redirect to my second.jsp page.
I execute fine when I have second.jsp page outside the WEB-INF
directory at the same level of my index.jsp page but I can't execute
fine when I have second.jsp page under the WEB-INF directory at the
same level of my first.jsp page.

You mention Struts in your subject line, but not the body of your message. Yet
you talk about links to pages inside JSPs, and redirects. Which mechanism are
you using for navigation, Struts or unstructured?

If you were using Struts, all navigation would be specified in the
struts-config.xml and you would have no business or navigation logic in your
JSPs whatsoever.

- Lew