    same level of my first.jsp page.

    Thanks in advance for your help.
    , Feb 23, 2007

  2. Lew Guest

    wrote:
    > I all, this is my problem.
    > I have a project under websphere.
    > I have the index.jsp page as the unique page accessible from external
    > browsers.
    > The index.jsp has a link to a page first.jsp under WEB-INF directory.
    > I'd like to define an action associated to the first.jsp: when I call
    > first.jsp I want to execute the action code and then I want to execute
    > a redirect to my second.jsp page.
    > I execute fine when I have second.jsp page outside the WEB-INF
    > directory at the same level of my index.jsp page but I can't execute
    > fine when I have second.jsp page under the WEB-INF directory at the
    > same level of my first.jsp page.

    You mention Struts in your subject line, but not the body of your message. Yet
    you talk about links to pages inside JSPs, and redirects. Which mechanism are
    you using for navigation, Struts or unstructured?

    If you were using Struts, all navigation would be specified in the
    struts-config.xml and you would have no business or navigation logic in your
    JSPs whatsoever.

    - Lew
    Lew, Feb 24, 2007