[struts] ActionForm design question

Hamvil

Hi,

I've wrote a java application (not a web application) which containg
some bean used extensively in the application.

Now I would like to reuse those bean inside a struts based web
application.

In struts a bean supporting a form must extend ActionForm. I would like
to reuse the beans written for the first application. Is it possible in
some way???

The only way that i saw is to use Bean.Utilis.copyProperties in order
to copy a bean into another.