Struts and JSF integration

Discussion in 'Java' started by JoseDimitri, Feb 15, 2007.

  1. JoseDimitri

    JoseDimitri Guest

    I have problem with <s:form> tag (struts-faces). Action specified in
    the tag attribiute doesn't work. I have a form: (an I use struts-
    tiles)

    <s:form action="/LoginSubmit"
    focus="login"
    onsubmit="return validateLoginFormBean(this);">

    <h:panelGrid columns="2"
    styleClass="form-background"
    headerClass="form-header"
    columnClasses="form-prompt,form-field"
    footerClass="form-footer"

    <f:facet name="header">
    <s:message key="loginForm.header"/>
    </f:facet>

    <h:eek:utputLabel for="login">
    <s:message key="loginForm.login"/>
    </h:eek:utputLabel>

    <h:inputText id="username"
    size="16"
    value=""/>

    <h:eek:utputLabel for="password">
    <s:message key="loginForm.pass"/>
    </h:eek:utputLabel>

    <h:inputSecret id="password" size="16" value=""/>

    <h:commandButton id="submit"
    type="SUBMIT"
    styleClass="command-single"
    value="Log On"/>

    <h:commandButton id="reset"
    type="RESET"
    styleClass="command-single"
    value="Reset"/>

    <f:facet name="footer">
    <s:message key="loginForm.pass"/>
    </f:facet>

    </h:panelGrid>
    </s:form>

    When I click on the button the url change to location of my tiles
    layout (in my case WEB-INF/jsp/laypot/layout.faces) and action
    specified in attribute didn't executed. I use latest snapshots of
    myFaces jars and snapshot of struts. I also read that this problem is
    resolved but I cant't find problem resolution on net.

    --
    Luci

    JoseDimitri, Feb 15, 2007