Struts / Application Config Data, Question.

James Good

Hi,

I'm developing a Stuts app which needs to look different for several
subsidiary's of the company I work for . The change in look comes from
different CSS files for each company. I need to store (preferably in
an XML file, because that seems to be the way it's done in the Java
world) some configuration data telling the JSP's to write out the
location of the correct CSS. Is it bad practise to store application
specific data in the struts-config.xml? Or should I create my own XML
config file, and parse that myself? Or is it reasonable to store the
configuration in ApplicationResources.properties?

Thanks for any ideas on this.

-James.