Struts bean include forward with paramters?

Robert Bowen

I would like to do a <bean:include id ="" forward="" ... />

.... but looking at the Struts API, something I cannot do is pass the
forward parameters. If it were an struts html link tag I could do:

.... thus calling the forward with parameters.

Can I not do this with the forward used in my bean:include? How the
heck can I pass parameters to a forward in a bean include then?

Any help much appreciated.

syg