struts-config.xml not finding by the server. Plz Help me

Discussion in 'Java' started by sarma.rama@gmail.com, Nov 13, 2006.

  1. Guest

    My application is working fine in my local server. But when i am
    deployment in www systems then it
    not finding struts-config.xml file

    i am using ui.xml.
    mine is new module added for existing project. That developed in
    struts.
    form ui.xml i am calling "/batchUploads.do?actionType=batchUploads"
    i am getting page can not found in www systems. in my local system it
    is working fine..
    i am deploying same jar file.... but it is giving page not found....
    My web.xml file like this
    <servlet>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>

    <init-param>
    <param-name>config</param-name>

    <param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-config/struts-config.xml</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
    <param-name>debug</param-name>
    <param-value>2</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
    <param-name>detail</param-name>
    <param-value>2</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>
    <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.do</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

    In struts-config.xml file like this
    <struts-config>

    <form-beans>
    </form-beans>

    <action-mappings>
    <action path="/batchUploads" name="ViewUpdateForm"
    type="org.actionaid.nk.photos.PhotoManagementAction" scope="session">
    <forward name="success" path="/Photos/BatchUploads.jsp" />
    </action>

    <action path="/batchUploadAction" name="ViewUpdateForm"
    type="org.actionaid.nk.photos.PhotoManagementAction" scope="session">
    <forward name="success" path="/Photos/BatchUploads.jsp" />
    </action>

    </struts-config>

    I am using jrun server for local and remote server (www server).

    One more thing when i tried with removing all struts related jar files
    and try to hit that server that time I should get class not found
    exception but I am not getting that one.

    It shows it not finding my struts-config.xml file..

    Thanks & Regards,
    Chinta V. S. Rama Sarma,
    GCI Solutions
    , Nov 13, 2006