    Is there a way to associate the same DispatchAction to differents
    ActionForms according to the "parameter" in the mapping?

    thanx

    ShadowMan, Jul 12, 2004

  2. ShadowMan

    Sudsy Guest

    ShadowMan wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I'm building a wizard system using Struts.
    > I would use the validation features offered by Struts but I have a serious
    > problem.
    > When I am at step 'n' of the wizard, fields that are *required* at step
    > 'n+1' are not filled, so I got an error.
    > Is there a way to associate the same DispatchAction to differents
    > ActionForms according to the "parameter" in the mapping?

    Check out the page attribute of the field element. According to the
    javadocs:

    page The JavaBean corresponding to this form may include
    a page property. Only fields with a "page" attribute
    value that is equal to or less than the page property
    on the form JavaBean are processed. This is useful when
    using a "wizard" approach to completing a large form,
    to ensure that a page is not skipped.
    [0]

    Sounds like what you want, no?

    Sudsy, Jul 12, 2004

  3. ShadowMan

    ShadowMan Guest

    Sudsy <> wrote:
    > ShadowMan wrote:
    >> Hi all,
    >> I'm building a wizard system using Struts.
    >> I would use the validation features offered by Struts but I have a

    serious
    >> problem.
    >> When I am at step 'n' of the wizard, fields that are *required* at step
    >> 'n+1' are not filled, so I got an error.
    >> Is there a way to associate the same DispatchAction to differents
    >> ActionForms according to the "parameter" in the mapping?

    > Check out the page attribute of the field element. According to the
    > javadocs:
    >
    > page The JavaBean corresponding to this form may include
    > a page property. Only fields with a "page" attribute
    > value that is equal to or less than the page property
    > on the form JavaBean are processed. This is useful when
    > using a "wizard" approach to completing a large form,
    > to ensure that a page is not skipped.
    > [0]

    It sounds good...but I can't find on the javadocs.
    Wich class docs are you seeing?!

    --
    ShadowMan

    ShadowMan, Jul 12, 2004