[Struts] DispatchAction and ActionForm

ShadowMan

Hi all,
I'm building a wizard system using Struts.
I would use the validation features offered by Struts but I have a serious
problem.
When I am at step 'n' of the wizard, fields that are *required* at step
'n+1' are not filled, so I got an error.
Is there a way to associate the same DispatchAction to differents
ActionForms according to the "parameter" in the mapping?

thanx

Sudsy

ShadowMan said:
Hi all,
I'm building a wizard system using Struts.
I would use the validation features offered by Struts but I have a serious
problem.
When I am at step 'n' of the wizard, fields that are *required* at step
'n+1' are not filled, so I got an error.
Is there a way to associate the same DispatchAction to differents
ActionForms according to the "parameter" in the mapping?

Check out the page attribute of the field element. According to the
javadocs:

page The JavaBean corresponding to this form may include
a page property. Only fields with a "page" attribute
value that is equal to or less than the page property
on the form JavaBean are processed. This is useful when
using a "wizard" approach to completing a large form,
to ensure that a page is not skipped.
[0]

Sounds like what you want, no?

ShadowMan

Sudsy said:
ShadowMan said:
[...]

It sounds good...but I can't find on the javadocs.
Wich class docs are you seeing?!