[Struts] Form with multibox on multiples pages

Discussion in 'Java' started by FD, Jul 5, 2003.

  1. FD

    FD Guest

    Hello,

    I am trying to use struts to make a form with checkbox. This form is
    available for multi-page flows, and passage to another page keeps checked
    elements.

    Here is an example of which use case I wish implement :

    User call an action to display a list of all articles. This list is
    paginated (I think using jsptags.com pager tag, unless someone has a better
    suggestion)

    In addition to article properties, each row contains a checkbox to select
    current article.

    Going to another page don't erase checked articles.

    On form submit, I can have all checked values, and called action delete all
    selected articles.

    I have searched but not found examples of this use case. I only found some
    multibox samples.

    I have found only few examples of multipage wizard form, and I am also
    interested if you could tell me where to find it.

    Thanks in advance if you could give me URL, informations, or even sample
    sources if you already have to deal with this case.

    FDS

    FD, Jul 5, 2003