[Struts] Form with multibox on multiples pages

FD

Hello,

I am trying to use struts to make a form with checkbox. This form is
available for multi-page flows, and passage to another page keeps checked
elements.

Here is an example of which use case I wish implement :

User call an action to display a list of all articles. This list is
paginated (I think using jsptags.com pager tag, unless someone has a better
suggestion)

In addition to article properties, each row contains a checkbox to select
current article.

Going to another page don't erase checked articles.

On form submit, I can have all checked values, and called action delete all
selected articles.

I have searched but not found examples of this use case. I only found some
multibox samples.

I have found only few examples of multipage wizard form, and I am also
interested if you could tell me where to find it.

Thanks in advance if you could give me URL, informations, or even sample
sources if you already have to deal with this case.

FDS