Struts - forward to tiles from Action

Discussion in 'Java' started by Gray, Sep 27, 2005.

  1. Gray

    Gray Guest

    Hi
    Usually I forward to tiles from action with declaration <forward> in
    struts-config.xml. Then I call: mapping.findForward("forwardName"). But
    I would like to forward by tiles definition name directly from action
    code. Code like this:

    <CODE>
    public ActionForward execute(...params...) throws IOException,
    ServletException {

    [...]
    return new ActionForward("tiles.definition.name")
    }
    </CODE>

    does not working. In tiles-defs.xml I have:

    <definition name="tiles.definition.name" ...

    How can I do this?

    Thanks
    Gray
    Gray, Sep 27, 2005