Struts - forward to tiles from Action

Gray

Hi
Usually I forward to tiles from action with declaration <forward> in
struts-config.xml. Then I call: mapping.findForward("forwardName"). But
I would like to forward by tiles definition name directly from action
code. Code like this:

<CODE>
public ActionForward execute(...params...) throws IOException,
ServletException {

[...]
return new ActionForward("tiles.definition.name")
}
</CODE>

does not working. In tiles-defs.xml I have:

<definition name="tiles.definition.name" ...

How can I do this?

Thanks
Gray