struts html:checkbox

Marcin Go³dyn

Hello
I have a following problem. I want to have both checked in unchecked
checkboxes on my jsp according to values i give them but i dont know how to
force chceckbox that it will be chcecked. I read somewhere that it
corresponds with ActionForm. But how can i set it up before that affect this
checkbox later in form?? I should put it in session ?it doesnt work. when
form is displayed i thought that always a new ActionForm bean is created. So
when can i change values in this bean?? Please help
Marcin Goldyn

richardsosborn

you might want to check on JGuru.com. their forums found a bug with
this. there is a workaround.