STRUTS HTML:FILE - localizing the 'Browse...' button

Willy

G'day!

Am I missing something obvious? Is there no way to localize the text
that appears on the button (namely 'Browse...') when using the

I see altKey and titleKey as referring to the resource bundle, but what
about the text of the button.

Developing a multilingual app, and this is one of the few remaining
localization problems that I've not found a solution for. In general,
Struts is fairly helpful with respect to localization.

W.