struts html:form ajax input

eunever32

Hi

I have a struts (1.1) form

All was well until I wanted to add an ajax field that would do auto-
complete.
Previously working example had
<input id="complete-field"

This was incompatible with the html:form tag and so I continued to
use
<input

but when I submit the form the value of the input field is null

How can I modify my form so that I can use the javascript
functionality ?

Thanks

johkar

Hi

I have a struts (1.1) form

All was well until I wanted to add an ajax field that would do auto-
complete.
Previously working example had
<input id="complete-field"

This was incompatible with the html:form tag and so I continued to
use
<input

but when I submit the form the value of the input field is null

How can I modify my form so that I can use the javascript
functionality ?

Thanks

Well, this isn't really the best group to ask this question. However,
if I understand your question you just need to add an ID attribute to
a Struts form field tag? To do that you use styleId="complete-
field". Look at the Struts documention for valid Struts tags and
their attributes.

John