[Struts] Image buttons in IE

Christine Mayer

Hi,

I am using struts and created to image buttons.
They work great in firefox, but Internet Explorer doesn't seem to
support the
value tag - and therefore I get submitted an empty String.

Any idea, how I could get this to run for Internet Explorer?
(I think I found a solution for regular forms, but I am using a
DynaActionForm...)