Struts Layout

?

=?iso-8859-1?B?QmVub+50?=

Hi,
I want to insert a textarea into a collectionItem of a collection...

Here is my code :

<layout:panel>

<layout:collection id="my_ID" name="my_liste" >
<layout:collectionItem title="a" property="name" /><br/>
<layout:collectionItem title="b" property="firsnamer">
<layout:textarea key="mykey" property="address" rows="5" cols="70"
layout="false"/>
</layout:collectionItem>
<layout:collectionItem title="c" property="other"/>
</layout:collection>

</layout:panel>

It does'nt work, any idea?
Thanks

Bluesman

This code should work if your bean and its properties are correctly
setted.
Does it work without your textarea tag ? If not, check your bean
represented by "my_ID".

Else, check your properties "firsnamer" and "address" : I think it
should be like :

<layout:collectionItem title="b" property="address">
<layout:textarea property="address" rows="5" cols="70"
layout="false"/>
</layout:collectionItem>

Also, the property in the collectionItem should only be used if you
need this column to be sortable. Else, this attribute is useless.