Struts - Lazy Validator Form

gwoodhouse

Hey guys,

Know this is oldtech by now - I'm writing some legacy systems and i've
got a problem with one which uses a LazyValidatorForm.

My problem is, i don't know where the form is being filled.

I can see where the Form is being defined in the Struts-Config with no
initial values, I can see where an action such as "/initForm.do" is
mapped with the LazyValidatorForm as the form type, but when putting a
debug point at the first line of the action, the Form being passed
already contains initial values.

I've checked the filters, i've checked that the action isn't being
called with parameters. I can see the config file containing these
values but not where it's being filled.

Can any of you tell me where a LazyValidatorForm goes to get its
default values?

Thanks

Graeme