    I don't know where place that data from database (default data for
    form) load from database and stored in ***ActionForm object.

    pls, tell me about life cycle for this simple form.
    The Marker, Nov 3, 2003

  2. The Marker

    Bryce (Work) Guest

    On 3 Nov 2003 06:20:46 -0800, (The Marker) wrote:

    >I have a question about "Struts life cycle".
    >
    >I have a form with some data fields, I loaded them from database, and
    >I want
    >change them and strored to database.
    >
    >When I run ***Action.do (controller for this form) forward to JSP
    >(view).
    >When execute JSP in server, made ***ActionForm object.
    >I submit data from JSP to ***Action.do (controller) and in execute()
    >method I store new data in database ...
    >
    >I don't know where place that data from database (default data for
    >form) load from database and stored in ***ActionForm object.
    >
    >pls, tell me about life cycle for this simple form.

    Action1.do will load data into your Form.

    You then forward to your JSP, which displayes the data.

    JSP will post to your Action2Action.do.
    Bryce (Work), Nov 3, 2003

  3. The Marker

    The Marker Guest

    This is very stupid.
    because I must be know from action1.do what is scope of ActionForm and
    put it
    in request or session ! and action2.do must be get form bean also from
    request or session.

    I think about this : this is stupid idea. :-(

    The Marker, Nov 4, 2003