Struts life cycle

The Marker

I have a question about "Struts life cycle".

I have a form with some data fields, I loaded them from database, and
I want
change them and strored to database.

When I run ***Action.do (controller for this form) forward to JSP
(view).
When execute JSP in server, made ***ActionForm object.
I submit data from JSP to ***Action.do (controller) and in execute()
method I store new data in database ...

I don't know where place that data from database (default data for
form) load from database and stored in ***ActionForm object.

pls, tell me about life cycle for this simple form.

Bryce (Work)

I have a question about "Struts life cycle".

I have a form with some data fields, I loaded them from database, and
I want
change them and strored to database.

When I run ***Action.do (controller for this form) forward to JSP
(view).
When execute JSP in server, made ***ActionForm object.
I submit data from JSP to ***Action.do (controller) and in execute()
method I store new data in database ...

I don't know where place that data from database (default data for
form) load from database and stored in ***ActionForm object.

pls, tell me about life cycle for this simple form.

Action1.do will load data into your Form.

You then forward to your JSP, which displayes the data.

JSP will post to your Action2Action.do.

The Marker

This is very stupid.
because I must be know from action1.do what is scope of ActionForm and
put it
in request or session ! and action2.do must be get form bean also from
request or session.

I think about this : this is stupid idea. :-(