Struts logic:equal tag problem

Emilio

Hi all,

We are experiencing a weird and random problem with the logic:equal
tag of struts.

Sometimes they just don't evaluate correctly the expression and the
application shows up all the messages available instead of showing
only those that apply to the condition. This behaviour occurs randomly
and once it starts, all the sessions in the application show this
behaviour.

This is a sample code. First "codiRetorn" is instantiated as "00",
then an object method returns the correct value an finally there are
several tags as the following:

<logic:equal name="dadesPadro" property="codiRetorn" value="00">

class="txtnegre"><bean:message key="dadesPers.nacionalitats"
class="txtnegre"><bean:write name="dadesPadro"
</logic:equal>

The only way to recover to the correct situation is to restart the
app. server.

The struts version we are currently using is 1.0.2

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance