Struts or Patterns in ASP.NET

PeteZ

As an architectural question - does ASP.NET offer any "pattern" like Struts to facilitate front-ends to Web Servers?

As far as I can see, it's up to the developer to create the patterns (eg. like MVC - Model View Controllers, Struts) from scratch

Have i missed something here ?

Tu-Thach

ASP.NET offers a great way to separate presentation from
code logic MUCH better than Struts.

Tu-Thach