Struts or Tapestry

Gac

Hello

What is the best framework Struts or Tapestry in Your opinion. I have to
write an application, but I haven't too much experience, what is best.

Gac

writeOnceDebugEverywhere()

Gac said:
Hello

What is the best framework Struts or Tapestry in Your opinion. I have to
write an application, but I haven't too much experience, what is best.

I don't know exactly, but try to consider JSF also...

Arjunan Venkatesh

writeOnceDebugEverywhere() said:
best.

I don't know exactly, but try to consider JSF also...

I am evaluvating Spring and am liking it, Tapsetry + Spring will be
even better i think