Struts Readonly...

Laverna

Hi,

can anybody tell me, if it's possible to set sturts fields in an jsp
site to readonly via an action?
Hope it is understandable what I want, my englisch isn't the best...

Greetings
Laverna

Alan Cui

You have to set this struts HTML input as readonly within JSP, other
than in an action.

Readonly is a status of HTML control. Actions don't deal with such
kind of things, they only care about the value of each control.

for example: