Struts Validation Framework: suppressing startup output from validation.xml

Discussion in 'Java' started by javadude, Feb 16, 2005.

  1. javadude

    javadude Guest

    Situation:
    I am using the Struts Validation Framework in a web application. When I
    start up my application, information about the forms that I have
    defined in my validation.xml file gets written to the console. I have
    not been able to find a way to suppress this output. For example, I
    see output like that shown below for each of the forms I've defined.
    How can I turn this off?
    Thanks in advance.

    Form: /form2Action
    Field:
    key= field1
    property= field1
    indexedProperty= null
    indexedListProperty= null
    depends= required,long,mask
    page= 0
    fieldOrder= 0
    Vars:
    mask=Var: name=mask value=${zip} jsType=null

    javadude, Feb 16, 2005