Struts validation without popups?

Re_endian_miss

I want to use the Struts validation, but I can't figure out how to
overcome (what I consider to be) a UI limitation:

I want to:
* Present the user with a form
* On Submit, I want the form validated using Struts validation
* Instead of a modal popup, I want the errors to be presented on top of
the re-posted form, so that the user can correct multiple errors (while
referring to the error list) and re-Submit

I'm sure there's some solution to this but am too new to Struts to
figure this out... any advice?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Viator

For that use server side validation (validate method in the form bean)
and have a look at html:errors tag.

Regards,
Amit