struts2 backward comparability

steve

I have 2 applications one is written with Struts1, another - with
Struts2. The Struts1 application - "legacy" - is still serving on our
production servers but we plan to switch to Struts2 app at soem
point. At this time, I need somehow to call actions from Struts1 in
Struts2. What is the best way to achieve that? Write a wrapper to
ActionMapper or something else?

I appreciate your feedback

Giovanni Azua

hi Steve,

steve said:
I will try it. Have you used it?
I have not used it. I am a Struts2 purist :) but I am well aware of most of
the Struts2 plugins available.

I think this one will give you a nice platform for a smooth transition to
Struts 2.

Best regards,
Giovanni