Stub between two Web Service Applications

Anbu

Hi all,

I have a strange problem. I have two applications written on Java and
..NET (third party application).

Both the applications are talking each other through SOAP. I need to
add a Web service in between two of these services to log few
attributes. Since one of the Web Service is not compatible to the WS-I
standards, I want to send the data from another application to this as
SoapEnvelope.

Any idea or suggestion how to implement this?

Thanks,
Anbu

Anbu

This needs to be implemented on .NET because it should comply with WSE
3.0 spec. as per the requirements