Stubbing out class: just a little toy

Steve Midgley

Hi,

I was playing around recently with building a "stubbing" system in Ruby
to allow me to make what looked like "child object" calls but that were
really just stubs to methods in the core object.

I thought some people on this list might enjoy this idea - it's just a
goof-off kind of thing in it's current form, but it could probably be
put to better use with a little attention. My write up is here:

http://www.misuse.org/cms/article.php?story=20061215181249980

(If etiquette on this list is to post the full article here, just let
me know - I didn't want to clog up people's digests).

Happy holidays,

Steve