stuck: I cant reach usercontrol's class ..

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Support, Mar 24, 2005.

  1. Support

    Support Guest

    From: "Support" <>
    Subject: stuck: I cant reach usercontrol's class ..
    Date: Thursday, March 24, 2005 8:16 AM

    in asp.net
    If I have a web usercontrol WUC with code behind Class CLASSWUC
    and I have a web page that loads the control

    System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Init
    MANAGEGENERAL = LoadControl("WUC.ascx")
    MyPlaceholder.Controls.Add(MANAGEGENERAL)
    InitializeComponent()
    End Sub

    And if in CLASSWUC I have a finction that displays a value on the label of
    WUC like

    Sub DisplayValue(value as String)
    Mylabel.text=value
    End Sub

    QUESTION:

    What code shoud I have in my web page to be able to call DisplayValue so as
    to display a value in the label.

    I current get the message:
    Line 1122: Dim stuff As New
    PORTAL.ManageGeneralNameSpace.CLASSWUC