    http://webserver/invoices/page.aspx. I'm getting
    c:\site\invoices\pages.aspx. I tried to do a server.mappath and that does
    not work. Any suggestions/
    NuB, Sep 13, 2005

  2. If you have a link to Page.aspx then just create a hyperlink like this:

    Will Lastname, Sep 13, 2005

  3. could you show how you are getting these files listed?
    If you are using a file system object to get these you will need to know the
    root/starting point, then just append the appropriate DIR to it.
    There is no solid way to have the system say that:
    c:\dir\dir2\file.ext = http://virt/file.ext
    since there could be more then one virtual mapping included to the same
    files/folders.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Sep 13, 2005