stuck on this one

NuB

I posted this before and it didn't help.

I have a web site in .NET that runs under a virtual directory on my server.
In IIS I virtual pointing to the physical path where the .aspx pages. How
can I the path of the virtual directory and not the physical path?

I have links on my asp.net web form that needs to link to
http://webserver/invoices/page.aspx. I'm getting
c:\site\invoices\pages.aspx. I tried to do a server.mappath and that does
not work. Any suggestions/

Will Lastname

If you have a link to Page.aspx then just create a hyperlink like this:

Guest

could you show how you are getting these files listed?
If you are using a file system object to get these you will need to know the
root/starting point, then just append the appropriate DIR to it.
There is no solid way to have the system say that:
c:\dir\dir2\file.ext = http://virt/file.ext
since there could be more then one virtual mapping included to the same
files/folders.